Champions League Games - Last 16 - 20/21 February

I'd love it mate, Can just see it now...

It's Nolito he sees Navas free at the back post, He sends it in....NAVAS HEADS HOME!!!!! 1-0 Sevilla and it's JESUS NAVAS....He runs towards the Stretford End swinging his Sevilla shirt in the air with his Manchester City T-Shirt on saying 'Mind The Gap you red b*stards'.

Maybe slightly far fetched but hey we can all dream
Fuck me nothing far fetched with that sounds bang on to me,in fact I might even have a bet on navas to score anytime and Sevilla to qualify in a few weeks time..

And what about his team they still one of the fancied teams to win it especially after tonight’s swashbuckling display,he knows fine rightly which teams have the strongest chance of winning it he just can’t bring himself to admit it that we are one of them and more so with the rag masses watching and listening in ...
Exactly.
But yet himself and Wio still sit there and say 'It might not be pretty to watch but Mourinho always grinds out results'.
All this crap about 'The United Way'!
And what about his team they still one of the fancied teams to win it especially after tonight’s swashbuckling display,he knows fine rightly which teams have the strongest chance of winning it he just can’t bring himself to admit it that we are one of them and more so with the rag masses watching and listening in ...
Exactly.
But yet himself and Wio sit their defending that piss poor performance from the rags...
Even saying 'It's not pretty to watch but Mourinho grinds out results, He's win the competition twice already with teams you wouldn't think he'd win it with some who knows'.

Unbelievable. Talking about clutching at straws, What happened to 'The United Way'.
F*cking laughing stock that lot.

Jesus Navas & Nzonzi were Sevilla best players. Their attacking 3 are not clinical nor creative enough.

They held the ball well but failed to make use of it, hopefully Nolito & Ben Yedder will play the 2nd leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.