Champions League Games - Last 16 - 20/21 February

Watched the last 15mins if both games last night, flickicking over between the games. Basically Shakhtar looked good, Seville shoukd have buried at least 2 attempts.

united looked bang average and every time i flicked it back over Seville had the ball attacking.Long live mourinho

All 5 English clubs have a chance to progress. Well done !

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

As many PL teams in the quarters and semis means no one could claim we walked a weak Premier League. Additionally, it gives us a better chance if we draw them in the next knockout rounds.

I hope United go through just to give us the chance of humiliating them in the quarter finals.

if i was head of uefa my scenario would be

1/8 finals

basel-city
liverpool
-porto
besiktas-bayern
real
-psg
shakhtar-roma
sevilla-united
juventus
-tottenham
chelsea-barcelona

1/4 final draws

bayern-city (guardiola returning to bayern and defeating heynckess by destroying heynckess myth)
juventus-united (pogbas return to turin)
barcelona-liverpool (suarez returns to liverpool)
real-shakhtar

semifinal

real-barcelona
united-city

final

real-city (happy ending, liberalism wins. pep as representative of catalan minority defeats madrid and gets revenge for barcelona. it is significant politically as shows that you can fight and achieve victory against your opressive government from outside. also barcelona fanbase understands that how was wrong their club by firing professionals like sorriano, begiristain and guardiola by letting corrupts like sandro rosell and bartomeu to power)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.