Champions League Group Stage

Just me at the moment - I have a mate that will probably come along although he will not have a ticket

We stayed at Ciutat del Prat near the airport. They'll collect and return you to the airport and it's ten minutes to the nearest station into town. If you want to go on the town afterwards you may prefer city centre, but there are all night buses back to a few minutes walk away.

Pep Guardiola on the Champions League: "You cannot make mistakes. If you relax in the first two games, you are out."

"Nobody plays better than Barca. It's a great test for us. We will see what level we will give."

Guess he thinks we don't really have a chance vs Barca then? as you could do poorly in the first 2 then win the other 4 and go through no?

Pep Guardiola on the Champions League: "You cannot make mistakes. If you relax in the first two games, you are out."

"Nobody plays better than Barca. It's a great test for us. We will see what level we will give."

Guess he thinks we don't really have a chance vs Barca then? as you could do poorly in the first 2 then win the other 4 and go through no?
I am not sure what point you are trying to make.

Yeah, hes given up. I think he will field the under 12's for the barca game, give the big boys a rest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.