Champions league k/off times next year

6pm would suit me. I prefer earlier kick offs. 8 pm not so good. I would give those a miss unless it was a big game. I have the flexibility to do this though with work. I accept it wouldn't suit everyone.

TV advertising in the richest countries in the world, ie north America and Europe, not TV advertising to poor people in Mumbai and Cambodia.

But 1 billion people in India. Completely untapped market whereas Europe is saturated. Anyone in marketing would tell you that even although advertising is much higher in Europe, the reach would be greater in Asia. To be honest i feel this will push more people to watch from Home or the closest bar which is exactly what they want (Alcohol companies and BT Sport).

But 1 billion people in India. Completely untapped market whereas Europe is saturated. Anyone in marketing would tell you that even although advertising is much higher in Europe, the reach would be greater in Asia. To be honest i feel this will push more people to watch from Home or the closest bar which is exactly what they want (Alcohol companies and BT Sport).

Of those billion+ people, 58% live on $3.25 and below a day.

It's not all about numbers.

1 billion people with no money.

I’m sure I remember reading that English (British?) teams will be exempt from this.
Thought I remembered reading the same thing when it was first mooted but can't find anything to back that up now.

If I remember right, it's only 2 group games per night that will be at the earlier time, with the rest being 8pm, so it would make no sense to move the English home games anyway.

No drama here for us.
Home games will be 8pm ko, which with the struggle getting to our ground midweek is better than 7.45.
Some away will be 8pm but some may be 5.55pm too - make no difference for fans travelling out there. Only
is for those of us at home who may need to watch it in the pub after work depending on journey time getting home, id guess.
Plus side is can watch 2 matches on other nights for those that want to..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.