Champions League Semi Final Games 2/3/9/10 May

tumblr_oqzot19Qzw1tf8a5ao1_500.gif
Oh such drama..

tumblr_oqzjloPzlo1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

tumblr_oqzqbeUzai1tf8a5ao1_400.gif

Last edited:
This is an amazing Madrid team. Well done to Zidane and his staff.

This is an amazing Madrid team. Well done to Zidane and his staff.
I don't think it is. They have some world class players of course but they aren't the team of Zidane Carlos etc.

Maybe that's why they're dominating though - they don't fuck about trying to play elaborate football like we do, they just get the job done playing to the strengths of the team - not forcing those strengths into a ready made template.

I don't think it is. They have some world class players of course but they aren't the team of Zidane Carlos etc.

Maybe that's why they're dominating though - they don't fuck about trying to play elaborate football like we do, they just get the job done playing to the strengths of the team - not forcing those strengths into a ready made template.

Zidane era of Real madrid won the league once and the champions league once... this team just done that in one season

Zidane era of Real madrid won the league once and the champions league once... this team just done that in one season
I think the general football was higher across the board back then, though not necessarily like Ronaldo or Messi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.