Champions league support

Should we make the final versus a European side, who will the (at that point) neutrals in the UK support? Friends here in the States, supporters of spurs, dippers, arsenal etc. who I have asked tell me there is no way they will support City. Considering the sides they support I'll be happy to be beside them in the pub when we raise the cup. What do fellow blues think?

I would support any team playing the darlings of the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya. I can understand their position. What I find perplexing is that the broadcasting media are forever telling us about supporting English/British teams in the CL and Europa. I just wonder if they think that City is an Arab, Japanese, Australian, North or South American team?

I'd be happy for any English team to win it - Though not Utd under Mouriniho as I can't stand the twat. Even Utd without Mouriniho though I'd get grief. No point being a twat like the fans of the old Sky 4.

I would support any team playing the darlings of the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya. I can understand their position. What I find perplexing is that the broadcasting media are forever telling us about supporting English/British teams in the CL and Europa. I just wonder if they think that City is an Arab, Japanese, Australian, North or South American team?
Quite.

If it was any other English club I'd want them to get battered. The only time I would ever want one to win other than us is if one of them is playing united. Then I hope they win 8-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.