Championship Playoff Final - 29/05

Brilliant result, good to have someone new in the league. Reading can fuck off, as I don't think I could bear the Rag fucking love in twice a season when they played them wankers.

Why do they look like spoilt sods? By all accounts they are football mad and their dad is a decent fella. Wonder if Mooy will stay there now.
He's been a wonderful owner. He's no Sheikh Mansour but he's put his money where his mouth is and tried to carry the community with him. For me one of his biggest gestures was paying for a thousand local schoolkids to watch Town play in the League 2 play off final all expenses paid, when town were promoted to the Championship. All in all he has worked hard to get Town to where they are now and he fully deserves any success he has.

The dig at them spending money on a centre half. And after that, the pop at Mooy (widely seen as their player of the season).

It would help if you read the original post Mr Sensitive. Someone made the point that Rotherham have the same wage bill as Huddersfield.

He's been a wonderful owner. He's no Sheikh Mansour but he's put his money where his mouth is and tried to carry the community with him. For me one of his biggest gestures was paying for a thousand local schoolkids to watch Town play in the League 2 play off final all expenses paid, when town were promoted to the Championship. All in all he has worked hard to get Town to where they are now and he fully deserves any success he has.

He also made season tickets affordable to the local community and rewarded long-time season ticket holders with further discounts.

Well done to Huddersfield nice to see a different team coming up,don't know if it's been mentioned but wasn't their manager Wagner number 2 to klopp at Dortmund,unbelievable achievement as well considering he only came in this season,would say his achievement of getting Huddersfield up is far bigger than anything klopp has done in his two years at Liverpool...

Have Rotherham sold Rhodes for 8m, Coady for 2m etc. in the past? To have a go at 'udders for spending is rather daft.

Except i'm not 'having a go' at their spending. They're entitled to spend what they like but let's not pretend that they're operating on the same budget as the likes of Rotherham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.