Changing my Number FFS!

The Silver Surfer

Not a day goes by where I don't get a call from some twat from Hereford/Shrewsbury/Bolton/Sheffield/Wing-Wong village that tell me that PPI laws have changed.. you can do it again.. goverment put aside x amount... you had a crash.. who was injured (dick 'ed here reversed into a neighbours car 3 years ago!) mither mither mither !!

Now i've got them ringing me up about doing a fucking will !!
A will !!
"have you got kids, you're a home owner" etc making me feel a right ****. They must know something I don't.

I've been as polite as humanly possible even to Mr Ping Pong telling me the laptops got a bastard virus. I've ignored them, blocked them, saved them as "Don't answer" and naively asked them to remove my number from their system. Even thought of blocking every number and wondering if there was an exceptions rule I could create - but why should I?!

FFS >:(

I answer,say who are you then no thanks and cut them off,they will get your new number the first time you give it to anyone so you might as well stick with it,lost count of the times i have gone on the telephone preference list,it only works for a few months at a time

I answer,say who are you then no thanks and cut them off,they will get your new number the first time you give it to anyone so you might as well stick with it,lost count of the times i have gone on the telephone preference list,it only works for a few months at a time

I even heard that the telephone lists that supposedly kept your number free from unwanted calls where target by hackers to get numbers so you ended up making things even worse going on it!

Not a day goes by where I don't get a call from some twat from Hereford/Shrewsbury/Bolton/Sheffield/Wing-Wong village that tell me that PPI laws have changed.. you can do it again.. goverment put aside x amount... you had a crash.. who was injured (dick 'ed here reversed into a neighbours car 3 years ago!) mither mither mither !!

A will !!
"have you got kids, you're a home owner" etc making me feel a right ****. They must know something I don't.

I've been as polite as humanly possible even to Mr Ping Pong telling me the laptops got a bastard virus. I've ignored them, blocked them, saved them as "Don't answer" and naively asked them to remove my number from their system. Even thought of blocking every number and wondering if there was an exceptions rule I could create - but why should I?!

Start by reading out the football results, but make sure you say that MANUre lost 10-1. They hang up then!

Any forms, internet stuff, hotel check in things I always write my name backwards. As soon as someone rings up and asks to speak to *name backwards* I know its dogshit and hang up.
Give your mobile rather than home number out as you can block the numbers as they call.
The other one I do is straight away ask if they would like my bank details including pin number as I wish to be scammed as quickly and efficiently as possible. This generally is right at he can end of the robbing bastards scripts so it throws them and 9 out of 10 hang up straight away

A will !!

You need to relax!

giphy.gif

I just keep em going when they ring me (Often get the car accident one and I don't even drive, they always say well we've got you down as the driver, fucking idiots).

I got told off someone to ask the person who calls what they are wearing, I'm going to be using it from now. App it's often seen as "lewd" behaviour and is met with the phone being put down in most cases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.