Changing my Number FFS!

I have a massive list on my mobi under King of Nigeria that they all go on.

I talk to them all once and take the piss in one way or another play the thick card, ask them to hold on a second etc then bang them on the list.

Never use a landline on-line and always when filling in stuff on-line ie confused meerkat thing change a number, otherwise all those companies get your number. If you take an option you can always amend to the correct number.

Changing your number probably won't help as they get recycled so have probably been used Before anyways, plus a lot of these places will be using auto dialers to just pick random numbers in the ranges they know work.

As others say, just don't answer. If it's a land line don't answer and call back if it's important, if it's a mobile then don't answer and google the number. If it's spam block it.

I got a call from an insurance company regarding my "recent car accident' and as I had fuck all to do decided to play along.

Me: " how did you know, it only happened three days ago"

Lying ****. We have various ways of getting information"

Me: what did it say ?

Lying ****: it just said you were the victim and it wasn't your fault"

Me; too right son, the idiot ran into the back of me at 60mph and nearly broke my back. I'm lying down now talking to you. Life flashed before my eyes.

Lying ****: yes that's the general information we have.

Me: how much can I expect son? I will probably never work again and those new golf clubs I bought are useless and also the golf shoes. Are they covered?

Lying ****: all of your loses are considered.

Me: will I be able to claim one of those little scooters, old and fat people get around in?

Lying ****: can you give me details of the actual location and car reg of the vehicle that hit you if you have it.

Me: I suffer from short term amnesia now too son, so it's hazy, can you hang on the line as my son is coming over soon to lift me to the loo and he knows?

Lying ****: I can call you back if that suits?

Me: who are you again? Is this James from the butchers?

Then I started laughing and ruined it.

Haven't been called since though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.