Channel 4 bidding for Champions league

@aguero93:20 hard to tell as that's BT's slot, their only slot and therefore much more variable depending on the chosen fixture, and with lower viewership as well.

Safe to say Sunday 4pm is the king slot in Sky's current schedule, but don't think they were best pleased at losing Saturday evening.

No matter which local broadcaster had the rights I'd rather watch an American stream, or any foreign language (or no commentary - like I was lucky enough to find recently). The propaganda that comes with local commentators/pundits is completely out of the question for me.

highlights will be sold to channel 4 BT will keep there slot sky will get more premier league games and will something BIG will be add to skysports/BTsports with premier league games from 2018/19 season video replays for referees a 60 second slot will be available for teams to appeal to the ref

No matter which local broadcaster had the rights I'd rather watch an American stream, or any foreign language (or no commentary - like I was lucky enough to find recently). The propaganda that comes with local commentators/pundits is completely out of the question for me.

Completely agree with this. I'd rather watch a foreign stream and enjoy the game, than listen to the array of ****s who are on punditry at Sly/BT, who can't wait to take dig after dig at city.

The US/Canadian streams aren't bad, only downside is when Phil "I was assistant manager in Valencia don't you know" Neville is on commentary as he goes with the scum brief. Apart from that I don't mind the American/Canadian pundits that much, one or two show slight bias towards scum/Liverpool but it's nothing in comparison to UK "pundits".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.