Charity 5 a side Competition

cyberblue

One Brilliant Sugestion to Raise Money for the Carl Ramsbottom apeall is for a 5 aside competition .Alex Channon from the C S A will help organise it .But that is the problem It will take a lot of work & a lot of Organising .Any Volunteers Please.It can be opened up to all Football supporters / pub teams ect .Could some one please stick this apeal on other City Fans Web Sites & on other Fans Message Boards .Am Visiting Carls Parents & Brother Today so will let you no know how things are tonight

Thanks very much & i have been in touch with Blue watch .hope it comes of as it will be a good do but as always Someone has to organise it & do the work .Lets hope for Volunteers

Well lets put a damper on already ,why not ? Lets think Possitive it Can be Done . Alex From the CSA has vast Experience on organising these .For the last 10 years he has done one at the End of Every Season at the Platt Lane .Many other people also run them very succsefully .Thanks for your contribution but Doom & Gloom we can do without.

cyberblue said:
Well lets put a damper on already ,why not ? Lets think Possitive it Can be Done . Alex From the CSA has vast Experience on organising these .For the last 10 years he has done one at the End of Every Season at the Platt Lane .Many other people also run them very succsefully .Thanks for your contribution but Doom & Gloom we can do without.

If you go to the JJB they'll run the whole thing for you refs/insurance etc.... but costs more.

Cheers This what i like Possitive Thinking do you want to get involved ? Come on you Blues

this is a fantastic idea...wait till easter to run it so i can play!!!

but should ba a great event, try and get some teams from other boards and other clubs boards playing, that would create a sense of rivalry!

Why Easter ? but it will take a month or Two to set up anyway .Feel Free to Put it on any other boards & if you want to help organise it you are in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.