Charity Christmas Fantasy Premier Man City Football Team

NICKS BACK

Forget Management

You are the manager

Assume you are bringing in the 5 new players presumably to go straight in the Starting line up.

I will leaves blanks for the 5 positions by universal opinion that possibly probably need strengthening.

I will assume that the players left in we would not want to replace. Not worried that Joe Corrigan and Bert Trautmann were better goalkeepers than Hart or that Colin Bell was massively superior to Ireland.

The players picked here do not necessarily need replacing in the modern era.

Pick 5 players from our PAST (Play them out of position if Necessary} BUT TRY IF YOU CAN TO KEEP THE BALANCE OF THE TEAM.

SERIOUS NOTE

£50.00 gift voucher to the members favourite nominated charity for the team to the member who we all or by majority, agree picks the best side.

....................................................................Hart.................................................

Zabaleta..................................Richards................___________.......................__________

Wright Phillips.............._____________.................................Ireland.................._______________

............................................................Robinho................................................................

..................................................................._______________............................................

Where do you play Kinkladze? Where do you play Bell? Who is the holding mid fielder? Are we strong enough at the back to do without?

Hard but I think I would live with this because I have already unbalanced the side.

Here goes anyway

....................................................................Hart.................................................

Zabaleta..................................Richards................Watson.......................Hinchcliffe

Wright Phillips..............Bell.................................Ireland.....................................Tueart

............................................................Robinho................................................................

...................................................................Quinn............................................

Mind you two fantastic free scoring wingers and that 3 man mid field serving that beanpole don;t look too bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.