Charlie McNeil??

FantasyIreland

I'm hoping i have the name correct as he is apparently a wonderful talent at u11,i know nothing about him ogher than he has recently won the MVP award in a recent tournament and is allegedly being hunted by every top academy.

Can anyone add any weight to this?

I can't even begin to imagine where you'd even find any information about any u11 players! You may be out of luck with this one.

twosips said:
I can't even begin to imagine where you'd even find any information about any u11 players! You may be out of luck with this one.
I imagine so but i thought id chance the question given the hype ive heard.Obviously at that age he could disappear into obscurity......or.......;-)

d181f893245abbd4ee8c2cbb9d55c096.jpg

There is a reason why you don't know anything about him, he's 11!!

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Is he the "Messi" someone in the press referred to at city awhile back?

It was always going to be a long shot asking if anyone had info on such a young talent,however,that article crossed my mind when the age was mentioned....and partly a reason I made the thread....for future reference.....hopefully!!! ;-)

I have heard that there are a few good prospects at the academy. I am surprised that you have a name though. If you don't mind me asking how did you come by it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.