Charlie McNeil??

He's played 2 years above his age already,coped ok.....England are all over him at the minute,don't think they start internationals till 15(?).
Last season's goal tally came in at 106.
That's what my mate said.
Glad to get some back up in this den of cynics ;)

He's played 2 years above his age already,coped ok.....England are all over him at the minute,don't think they start internationals till 15(?).
Last season's goal tally came in at 106.

Fair enough and you obviously know more than me. Fingers crossed that he keeps it up.

Felt like its time to bump this thread as he was called up to England U15 camp a month ago so will be hearing a lot more of his name soon enough, scored 5 goals and 3 assists in a 11-1 win vs Liverpool yesterday.

He was also involved in Agüero's pre-match celebration for the record where they said McNeill had scored 428 goals in the academy already.

Came on for the U 18's today and he's only 14 i believe.
He was 14 a month ago according to Goal, don`t know when he turns 15. 110 goals and 38 assists in 72 games for City U15s and England U16s last year. From the videoes I`ve seen of him he looks absolutely huge for his age, but he`s also very quick and a lethal finisher. He has some vids of himself on Instagram if anyone fancies a watch. Saw that someone compared him to Shearer/Sheringham

He was 14 a month ago according to Goal, don`t know when he turns 15. 110 goals and 38 assists in 72 games for City U15s and England U16s last year. From the videoes I`ve seen of him he looks absolutely huge for his age, but he`s also very quick and a lethal finisher. He has some vids of himself on Instagram if anyone fancies a watch. Saw that someone compared him to Shearer/Sheringham
Sounds a prospect but not sure how he can be compared to Shearer/Sheringham they were very different players. Unless he can do what both those did, then he'll be some player.

Sounds a prospect but not sure how he can be compared to Shearer/Sheringham they were very different players. Unless he can do what both those did, then he'll be some player.
From the videos I`ve seen of him he looked way quicker than them. Not my comparison. Looks like a quick, big target man

From what I can find on google seems he was 15 on 25th January

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.