Cheap ale at the ground on Sunday

ah yes, a match is nothing unless you get bladdered. I guess you can always take any medication with beer.. most people however who need tablets would have them with water or a soft drink ;)

The prices for all drinks at football are scandalous but water and soft drinks in particular are a piss-take. To be fair, I think City did have a decent offer for bottles of water at a game earlier in the season. They also did chips for a quid at another game so I suppose it was only fair that they eventually did something on the alcohol front. I'd just like to see a more permanent downward pricing of all refreshments rather than different offers at random games. Then again, that would only be half the battle as getting served at half-time is a nightmare unless you're prepared to miss 10 minutes of the first-half and the way we're playing these days there's not a chance I'm doing that.

Surely to God nobody on here has been moaning about this?

£2.50 a pint!

Then again, this is Blue Moan. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.