Cheap van hire

ErlingHaaland

Anyone know a cheap place to hire a sprinter type van over a weekend ? Moving house and I'm gonna need one in a couple of weeks ! Based near the ground so can't be to far ! Thanks

Largely depends where you are, but Majestic in Bolton were a fair price.

I loved driving like a dick in the LWB van I hired.

McGarys in Middleton are reasonable

http://www.mcgarrysvanhire.com/

Although the cheapest option would be to get one of those man with van chaps. Just make sure they're not dodgy though. You don't want them loading the contents of your home into their van only for them to do one.

We just moved and used and we're going to hire a van for the weekend. Got quoted about £150 for a Luton van with tail lift. So rung up Royton removals after a recommendation from someone at work and they charged me £160 and did all the work too. Fitted nearly the full house in the van for £160. Then we just did the smaller stuff in a few trips in the car.

Was brilliant not having to even lift a thing!

They had it all moved within 2 hours

McGarys in Middleton are reasonable

http://www.mcgarrysvanhire.com/

Although the cheapest option would be to get one of those man with van chaps. Just make sure they're not dodgy though. You don't want them loading the contents of your home into their van only for them to do one.
Cheers Stony, I was looking for a lucrative second career with flexible hours. *disappears to buy van*

Cheers Stony, I was looking for a lucrative second career with flexible hours. *disappears to buy van*

When we moved over to Yorkshire I booked a removals firm to move us. The cunts never turned up on the day and wouldn't answer the phone. We had just hours before we were supposed to hand the key over. I managed to find a man with a van at very short notice. It was only when they'd loaded up and set off I thought "shit, what if they just fuck off" luckily they didn't and they did a superb job at very reasonable rates. I can't remember who they were or I would have given the op their number.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.