Cheap weekend breaks

Took 'bigfoot' to Poland last April. Flew to Warsaw on Ryanair costing £102.50 return for both of us. Spent a night there in a nice apartment for £30 moving on to Krakow for 3 nights in another good apartment for about £100 through. Airbnb. Went to Auschwitz and the salt mines. Also drank a few pints of one of my favorite lagers, Tyskie. Food is hit and miss tbh. Polish are not really renound for fine cuisine, although i did find one very good restaurant for authentic polish food.

Going to pisa and Florence in 3 weeks 5 days easyJet and booking.com £350 ish for the 2 of us. Bargain

Just back from the same trip. Fantastic. We also went to Siena for the day ....well worth a trip on the train.

If you're there when Ciry are on there is a pub called the Fiddlers Elbow in the centre that will put the match on for you (they did for us for the Huddersfield game last week, despite Lazio v Roma also being on that night!)

Enjoy

Took 'bigfoot' to Poland last April. Flew to Warsaw on Ryanair costing £102.50 return for both of us. Spent a night there in a nice apartment for £30 moving on to Krakow for 3 nights in another good apartment for about £100 through. Airbnb. Went to Auschwitz and the salt mines. Also drank a few pints of one of my favorite lagers, Tyskie. Food is hit and miss tbh. Polish are not really renound for fine cuisine, although i did find one very good restaurant for authentic polish food.
Meat and cabbage and dumplings was about all I found. Food was not great at all.

I'm In Jockland now in a fairy strange place called Leven. Listening to the craggy faced curly toothed locals is about as confusing as watching The Clangers. Some big Scottish shott putter I think was a she served me, sounded like The soup Dragon. I may have been mocked, Its hard to tell what the locals are saying without an interpreter.

I may have been mocked, Its hard to tell what the locals are saying without an interpreter.[/QUOTE]

I can help. I have my spies.

You sauntered in bedecked in a 90's style shell suit and Gola trainers, arms swaying about asking if "our kid" was alright.

She thought you were talking about Hamish, her 24 year old 18 stone son conceived in a drunken stupor way back with "some Northern twat I couldn't understand" as she put it.

She was telling you that you owe £30k back child maintenance and that you are having Hamish at yours for Christmas, as she is fed up with the greedy, morose **** and his mindless rages.

I hope you gave the room.

Let me know where you are at all times up here and I can help you understand the surroundings and people.

I won't charge for this time but I'm not a fucking charity. :)

Meat and cabbage and dumplings was about all I found. Food was not great at all.

Found a restaurant in Krakow that did dumplings to die for and thought the food in general while we were there was good. Found a decent kebab house in Krakow too ;) As for the place itself, I was impressed.

Going to Gdansk for 4 nights on Easter Monday and that looks a great place too. And as it's Poland, expecting it to be cheap.

Another good shout is Riga - not a huge city but nice overall and again it doesn't break the bank.

I'm In Jockland now in a fairy strange place called Leven. Listening to the craggy faced curly toothed locals is about as confusing as watching The Clangers. Some big Scottish shott putter I think was a she served me, sounded like The soup Dragon. I may have been mocked, Its hard to tell what the locals are saying without an interpreter.

You want to try Aberdeen fuck me it's bizarre, spent a whole day working with two young lads and the only word I could fathom was pittrodie. I just kept smiling and nodding like a proper numpty. Got royally pissed with the locals though and it was a top night. Never knew you could warm to people without actually understanding them.

Good place Scotland. Bad for my liver though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.