Cheap weekend breaks

You want to try Aberdeen fuck me it's bizarre, spent a whole day working with two young lads and the only word I could fathom was pittrodie. I just kept smiling and nodding like a proper numpty. Got royally pissed with the locals though and it was a top night. Never knew you could warm to people without actually understanding them.

Good place Scotland. Bad for my liver though.
I love scotland, worked there many times. Never stayed in Aberdeen as accommodation is very expensive there. Infact I'm in Thurso tonight. Stunning scenery driving up the A9, much better in tourist mode though. Always found the Scotts generally welcoming.

Edinburgh is a good weekend break as is Glasgow. Rather be working in Scotland than London any day the week. But i do enjoy central London for a weekend break now and again.

I love scotland, worked there many times. Never stayed in Aberdeen as accommodation is very expensive there. Infact I'm in Thurso tonight. Stunning scenery driving up the A9, much better in tourist mode though. Always found the Scotts generally welcoming.

Edinburgh is a good weekend break as is Glasgow. Rather be working in Scotland than London any day the week. But i do enjoy central London for a weekend break now and again.

Always preferred going north when working you can sit in a pub when the footie is on and always find someone to chat with. I even ended up giving a Scottish bloke in rutherglen my 2012 season card. Aberdeen,st Andrews,Dundee,Stirling,leith,Edinburgh,paisley plus a load more I have forgotten the names of have been very welcoming. Not had one bit of bother being English. Unlike the bloody Welsh.

Found a restaurant in Krakow that did dumplings to die for and thought the food in general while we were there was good. Found a decent kebab house in Krakow too ;) As for the place itself, I was impressed.

Going to Gdansk for 4 nights on Easter Monday and that looks a great place too. And as it's Poland, expecting it to be cheap.

Another good shout is Riga - not a huge city but nice overall and again it doesn't break the bank.
I was in a place called Bydgoszcz and the food wasn't great. It's a bit in back and beyond Poland and not for tourists at all. Gdansk is supposed to a cracking city to visit, bet you have a great time there.

You probably prefer the spa towns of cleator on the moor and Frizington
Bowthorn+Road+Cleator+Moor+showing+old+2+up+2+down+houses+now+demolished-001.JPG
tumblr_inline_n1awfdpElM1sscu41.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.