Cheapest Broadband Deal?

Malty

Any deals out there for Unlimited Broadband deal? doesn't matter the speed.. as long as it is standard.

I've heard bad things about BT, so would prefer to avoid them.

I use Talktalk for broadband and 2 mobiles, I don't think there's anyone cheaper.
My bank account was hacked and they must have felt sorry for me, as they put a few quid in.

I got plusnet, it worked out at £215 all in for the year, but if you go through a cash back website you get a cheque in the post after 2 months for £100...so effectively £115 for the year, that's jncluding your line rental and set up

Download speeds are ok, no issues streaming or gaming.

EE broadband is charging £1 a month for 12 months.

Anyone ever used them before?

Any deals out there for Unlimited Broadband deal? doesn't matter the speed.. as long as it is standard.

I've heard bad things about BT, so would prefer to avoid them.

Just switched to BT and it was a pain in the arse. Due to THEIR fuck up and mistake, they then rejected my cash back so I've launched a complaint and appeal
Having said that, now it is up and running the broadband speed is great

EE broadband is charging £1 a month for 12 months.

Anyone ever used them before?

Yep, switched to BT from EE
I did the EE thing because of cashback and a really low monthly cost.
It wasn't the best

I use Talktalk for broadband and 2 mobiles, I don't think there's anyone cheaper.
My bank account was hacked and they must have felt sorry for me, as they put a few quid in.

Switched from Talk Talk to EE
Talk Talk were utter cunts and it was a shit service

Malty do a broadband search first using your postcode as a point of criteria. Please list the companies available to you.
Should not be to hard to suss out your best bet then bud.

I moved from BT (can't tell you how bad their customer service is) to Plusnet. My internet was down for 6 days and they gave me a month free. Excellent service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.