Cheapest Broadband Deal?

Just switched to BT and it was a pain in the arse. Due to THEIR fuck up and mistake, they then rejected my cash back so I've launched a complaint and appeal
Having said that, now it is up and running the broadband speed is great

Yep, switched to BT from EE
I did the EE thing because of cashback and a really low monthly cost.
It wasn't the best

Switched from Talk Talk to EE
Talk Talk were utter cunts and it was a shit service

RE: BT- did they mess up the transfer then reinstate the order according to the original conditions and now refuse to recognise a quidco (or like) claim on the one they messed up?

Never had an issue with BT. Their broadband fibre thingy is excellent for gaming, it's never dropped unlike other providers mates use.

Had Sky for a while and it was shit. Slow in the evenings, unlimited my arse, and full of latency issues resulting in packet loss, being kicked out of games, slow downloads, crap streaming etc etc. Heap of shit for gamers.

RE: BT- did they mess up the transfer then reinstate the order according to the original conditions and now refuse to recognise a quidco (or like) claim on the one they messed up?

It's been a total fuck up from day 1
I signed to BT via a Quidco offer and link
When I read the confirmation e mails, they came through as the standard internet package and not unlimited
I rang and was told by the customer service agent in Bombay they would cancel and I had so sign up again. I said why can't you switch me to the correct package! So he then put me through to a customer service agent somewhere in the UK
He said he'd swapped me onto the correct package, but I would not receive an e mail confirmation
First month billing was fine. Then there was a Quidco notification that my £100 cashback had been rejected by BT
I launched an appeal via Quidco and have given them my order number and BT customer number and I'm waiting to hear the result of this
Then a couple of days ago, I received an e mail from BT that I'd used 28mg of my 40mg allowance for the month! (How can this be if I'm on the unlimited package?)
So I contacted BT again on Friday, spoke again to a customer service agent on the other side of the world who then put me through to an Infinity customer service agent here in the UK. I explained the situation and she said she could see on my customer record the phone call re the broadband from two months ago and that I hadn't been switched, so she's done it and I've had a confirmation e mail
I told her that I had a claim running via Quidco for the £100 cashback (she can do nothing about this) but I also asked about my £100 Sainsbury voucher which was also part of the Quidco deal that I've had no information on. She is supposedly coming back to me tomorrow on how I can claim that

All this is on top of them not supplying the BT hub on time for my connection date. Not supplying the extenders that I ordered and not being able to set up BT TV for a week due to their fuck ups

So my advice is to stay away from BT. It's been a real pain in the arse

Just switched to BT and it was a pain in the arse. Due to THEIR fuck up and mistake, they then rejected my cash back so I've launched a complaint and appeal
Having said that, now it is up and running the broadband speed is great

Yep, switched to BT from EE
I did the EE thing because of cashback and a really low monthly cost.
It wasn't the best

Switched from Talk Talk to EE
Talk Talk were utter cunts and it was a shit service
never known anything as shit as Talk Talk,customer service(if you can call it that) is absolutely wank,the only time you get the chance to speak to someone that understands a word of what you are saying is when you tell them your leaving.....don't just take my word for it though.....http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...HfAZx1bXg&sig2=rhvrW2pb6Y1umzj6stpONw&cad=rja

I can only echo the BT experience. Switched from Sky due to the faster broadband, also the cashback and sainsburys voucher. Cancelled with Sky was supposed to switch a month later, sky turned everything off as planned, got to the end of the day and nothing from BT, called them and they said there's a problem switching the phone number we'll have to place the order again and it will be a week, super a week without broadband, week went and the phone was installed, but only the phone, called again (they never once contacted me to say they'd fucked up) and they said that broadband and TV needed to be put through again and would be another 10 days, oh and the phone had added a £50 activation charge which wasn't part of the order, the cashback wouldn't be eligible and doubtful I'd see the voucher, was promised call back after call back to confirm and sort the order.

In the end I got fed up, emailed the director and said I want it all cancelling and I'm going back to sky, slow broadband is better than nothing, got a good deal going back to sky. I've now been assured I'll be credited everything back and have a UK contact to resolve anything should it go wrong and this isn't their usual service (it clearly is). Nobody in the Indian call centre does what they are supposed to and once you're off the phone you no longer exist.

So for the ramble, but in short avoid at all costs, absolute nightmare. Given the choice I'd be with Virgin, but I can't get it here, good broadband and never had a problem, nor sky to be fair, just the broadband is 38mb, where as BT was 76, although they presumably use the same wires, so not sure why that is?
Virgin is definitely the best quality, but is expensive and the rest of their services are below par. Perfect world is Virgin for broadband and Sky for TV.

Anyone been done by the BT Broadband usage scam.
I'am on BT infinity and have got 40 gb usage and have never been close to going over it.
Aug i used 13gb and Sept 11gb but in Oct they say i used 133gb.
Not done anything different so how is that possible.
Just wondering if anybody else has had the same problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.