Cheapest Broadband Deal?

Not had any issues since but that seems to have coincided with Madame binning her laptop for an Ipad.

It may well have been a virus on Mrs Gaylord's laptop. I'll leave it to bm to decide which sites she'd been visiting. ;-)

Suppose it depends on circumstances.. tv package etc. I found BT sport(and Sky Sports) in HD with Sky BB and Sky line rental was approx £120 a month, and Virgin Media offer £64 a month for 9 months then £104 a month. We went with Virgin, waited for a £100 voucher of choice offer, AND got £50 refer a friend too. Take into account Sky's box is 4 years old in our house, if it goes, we're expected to tie in or pay full whack. Sky Q is there brainchild to drive broadband users to the fibre/more expensive option. That's standard broadband with Virgin... You can't get the above with Talk Talk or BT direct in HD.

I currently have no internet because talktalk are a bunch of useless fucking shysters

Every ISP are useless fucking shysters, especially when your internet isn't working.
I'm on the effing brink of insanity. They can't tell me what's wrong or if they are going to do anything to fix it. They are absolute bollocks.

They are going to drive me to drink

I'm on the effing brink of insanity. They can't tell me what's wrong or if they are going to do anything to fix it. They are absolute bollocks.

They are going to drive me to drink
they drove me to drink,they allocated me a phone line that belonged to another customer in the next fuckin street when i rang it,never known anything so shite &frustrating in my life,anyone thinking of joining talktalk really should have a think as to WHY their 'offers' are so cheap......
TalkTalk Reviews - Broadband.co.uk

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.