Checkatrade - Carabao Clash

mcfc moon

Can't seem to see a thread on here already. Bradford away for the EDS in the checkatrade trophy is the same date as the Wolves game at home. 24th Oct. Really gutted about this as I wanted to go to Bradford away. Did Rotherham and that was a laugh. Celebrations at the end when we equalised were quality as well. Just annoying that we can't go now because of the senior game. I think they could've taken this into consideration when choosing the date for the Wolves game. I know it's only a EDS game, but surely part of the development is playing infront of fans, this just winds me up a little bit. Bradford probably the toughest test as well.

Can't seem to see a thread on here already. Bradford away for the EDS in the checkatrade trophy is the same date as the Wolves game at home. 24th Oct. Really gutted about this as I wanted to go to Bradford away. Did Rotherham and that was a laugh. Celebrations at the end when we equalised were quality as well. Just annoying that we can't go now because of the senior game. I think they could've taken this into consideration when choosing the date for the Wolves game. I know it's only a EDS game, but surely part of the development is playing infront of fans, this just winds me up a little bit. Bradford probably the toughest test as well.

Yep. Rotherham game took place same time as the Girona friendly and the Chesterfield game is probably going to be same time as the Southampton league game. Not great planning but fitting them in at all is a bigger priority. We've had to move our games from the default dates already due to our youngsters playing for their respective countries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.