Checkatrade EFL Trophy final

cleavers

Home or work, well mostly home these days.
Coventry City won it today, and took 43,000 fans to Wembley (despite some not going in protest at PL U23 teams being included in the competition), yet 2 weeks ago only 7,500 turned up in Coventry for a crucial league game in the struggle against relegation.

Would these people not be better off attending their home games and giving the club some much needed revenue ?

I know they've long been shat upon by their owners, but helping fund Wembley stadium isn't going to help Coventry City.

****s. glory hunting ****s.

your club needs you ffs.

same with these non league tossers that fill prem stadiums in the cup then all go back underground once they are out.

We probably took double our average crowd down to wembley in 86 for the full members cup final against Chelsea.
The attendance was only just over 67,000, and they had far more there than we did, so it was nothing like 'double our average crowd', probably less than our average crowd. Incidentally, a season where we were 4th best supported club, ahead of many of those that crow about our empty seats these days, and some 2000 more than Chelsea averaged.

The attendance was only just over 67,000, and they had far more there than we did, so it was nothing like 'double our average crowd', probably less than our average crowd. Incidentally, a season where we were 4th best supported club, ahead of many of those that crow about our empty seats these days, and some 2000 more than Chelsea averaged.
Sorry, i knew in the mid 80s we were getting crowds around the 20-25000 mark and assumed Wembley was full that day, my mistake.

Sorry, i knew in the mid 80s we were getting crowds around the 20-25000 mark and assumed Wembley was full that day, my mistake.
No problem, I just didn't like the fact you were comparing us then with Coventry today, it was nothing like it. 35,000 of those at Wembley today are not arsed their team is in a relegation fight (and look likely to lose it), but can make a trip to Wembley for a nothing game. Incidentally in the round before the semi final only just over 2000 turned up.

****s. glory hunting ****s.

your club needs you ffs.

same with these non league tossers that fill prem stadiums in the cup then all go back underground once they are out.

Non-league tossers. Lol.

I wonder if cov will have a parade?

The thing that annoys me about cov fans (and there are a few things) is they say they are boycotting home games because of the owners..... they've been boycotting games for decades!
Worst prem leagues gates bar Wimbledon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.