Cheesey on BBC Manchester

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Manx Blue, 27 Dec 2016.

1. meeesh

meeesh

After watching that shite,I may have been better listening to it on radio myself,it might have sounded better than it looked

2. Xiphos

Xiphos

Don't bank on it :) Fred Eyre stopping short of calling Swarbrick incompetent though

3. john blue

john blue

So we have no more news on cheesy, f.f.s. SOMEBODY must know whats happened.. its worse than fucking Broadchurch. !

4. Xiphos

Xiphos

The guy who was on today...didn't catch his name......was a vast improvement on Jack the rag, even Fred Eyre seemed to be enjoying himself

5. Nelly's Left Foot

Nelly's Left Foot

Was good to see Cheesy after the game v Hull with his family near City square

6. Blue Llama

Blue Llama

He is a great bloke and is all blue. A fan with their ultimate job. Will always have a quick chat at the more relaxed Women's games at half time and when he is not getting set to broadcast.

7. Deepest Blue

Deepest Blue

Genuine question.
    I heard he started off as an Oldham fan but fell in love with us (and Schalke)?

8. Blue Llama

Blue Llama

Not sure about the Oldham bit but he wouldn't be the first to follow 2 or more teams in different leagues. So far as Schalke is concerned I think the link is his mum who is from that region of Germany.

9. m7mcfc

m7mcfc

Man of leisure
    Piccadilly radio was the same years ago, Radio MCR have just carried on the tried and tested method. Poor little Oldham fans listen to the wireless as well.

10. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

Yes his mum is from Gelsenkerchin (or however it is spelt)
    Never heard the Oldham bit before. I first met Ian on the football specials early 80's, making the ham and cheese butties in the guards van to be sold with cokes and crisps!