Chelsea 2017/2018

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Vialli98, 30 May 2017.

1. Hamann Pineapple

Hamann Pineapple

Who's likely to start in their defence this year ? 3 at the back again with Cahill, Rudiger and Luiz, wing backs Alonso and Azpilucueta?

2. Vialli98

Vialli98

I really wanted him tbh, and I was a bit gutted when we missed out, but I think about 80% of Chelsea I know or speak to online didn't want him and were delighted that we missed out.

3. Vialli98

Vialli98

I think Musondo will be given a bigger role this season, and if things go well with he could be massive for us. But you're right, it is a bit of a worry at the moment. We've let a lot players go from last season with not enough players coming in. Matic and Costa are on their way out. I'll give it a few more weeks before I start having a meltdown.

4. waspish

waspish

@Manu_Sainz says Chelsea are after Aguero and Pep as given the ok

Well if there is any truth in this and we getting Sanchez and Mpappe it would soften the blow but I wouldn't be happy I smell bullshit I just cant see us selling to a Rival.

5. Jackford

Jackford

Made me piss my pants

6. malg

malg

I suppose we'll see how he gets on. I think a lot of people are thinking he'll do well given Mourinho's past with strikers of the Lukaku ilk.

7. Jazzman

Jazzman

Read that Chelsea left Costa out of their pre season trip. If true they really seem to not want him anymore. Who are they after as replacement? Lukaku would have been perfect actually.

8. Vialli98

Vialli98

Not only was he left out. He was partying in an Atletico Madrid shirt last night. Apparently Fabregas commented "someone give Costa a hug" on his Instagram live stream, to which he replied "someone give Conte a hug". He is clearly just taking the piss at this point. No way back for him.

9. Vialli98

Vialli98

Our favourite transfer guru is selling dreams again

10. Super David Silva 21

Super David Silva 21

Sky sports just alerted me to this, bollocks.

I am rather concerned truth be told.