Chelsea 2017/2018

Hope you're right.

Not seen much of him, is he like Dybala at Juve? Or more of a Benzema type striker?

Hope he's shit anyway.

It's hard to say but he's hardly prolific although he's still young. He's not an out and out goal scorer and he won't run about like Costa did.

His Wiki stats are 40 goals in 126 1st team games (excluding Real B) think they only take in league games but considering who he's played for Real & Juve that is gash.

Happy to be proven wrong but I really don't think he's that special.

Hope you're right.

Not seen much of him, is he like Dybala at Juve? Or more of a Benzema type striker?

Hope he's shit anyway.

Nothing like Dybala. He's a big man type, technically solid. Wouldn't say he's as dominant or as aggressive as Costa though and he's never managed more than 20 goals in a season. Never really been the main man for a team bar maybe his last season at Juventus.

He's got good technically ability, I just thinks there is question marks around his finishing/ability to score sometimes. Big step up being the main man at Chelsea as well.

Is Batshuayi staying now?
Or does Conte still not fancy him?

Surely you need more than just Morata up front next season, I think Batshuayi could make up for any drop off in goals, if he was given a chance.

Yep, Batshuayi is staying. Costa is leaving

He scored 20 goals last season mainly as a second choice striker. His record in big games is outstanding too. I'm pretty happy.

Nah.

They didn't want him anyway.

When will you learn? It's not a snub, United have just changed their direction.

I actually found an honest Rag today, he said if Lindhof, Matic/Dier, Perisic & Lukaku were their 4 major signings, he'd be devastated and perhaps us blues who've been calling PEG a busted flush and a one trick pony are on to something.
Hopefully they're not catching on.

60m BBC saying, European pundit also didn't seem too keen on Lukaku when comparing them.

Imagine the outrage if City signed a 25 year old ST for "about £70m" who has scored the grand total of 40 top tier league goals and has been a benchwarmer for 12 months

Tbh most players in this transfer window are overpriced. Not bothered in the slightest about the fee for Morata.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.