Chelsea 2017/2018

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Vialli98, 30 May 2017.

1. waspish

waspish

Is your squad deep enough though with the extra games this season and yep you'll finish at least top 3

2. Vialli98

Vialli98

I think it's ok. We have depth, but our depth players are not amazing. We'll rely on Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Christensen and (hopefully) Cahill to come on and not skip a beat..

I think Morata's goals will keep us in the race at the very least. We'll see how Hazard recovers from his injury. He seemed a bit hesitant when he came on this weekend. I think with Morata, Pedro, Hazard, Willian and Musonda, we'll always get goals. Bakayoko and Kante will make us really solid in the middle with Fabregas who can slot in and out depending on the occasion. Overall I'm pretty happy with the team and squad. I think we'll finish in the top 2, probably second to City.

3. KCblue

KCblue

Luiz picking up that straight red is huge, means he'll miss our game against them on the 30th. So Sergio won't be sent off!

4. chedinho

chedinho

that's what i was hoping for...Aguero has a real dislike for the guy

5. crazyg

crazyg

Retired
    They'll probably put Fabregas on him for his snidey little kicks and Oscar winning theatrics.

6. Bluekiwi

Bluekiwi

Retired
    How is the poll on the fairness of the red card going on SKY?

7. Kinkys Left Foot

Kinkys Left Foot

Does that mean they'll have to play Christensen?
    Remember watching him in the Youth Cup final year before last I think - thought he was outstanding for his age.

8. Armaan

Armaan

Good, the **** always kicks the shit out of sergio. Confident we can go there and do them this time, not scared of no one.

9. Armaan

Armaan

Anyone else tempted to play a second string against Shaktar midweek? It's a gamble but if it comes of it'll be a huge reward. Chelsea are away to Atletico on wednesday and will no doubt play their best team. Could be tired for Saturday kick off and if we rest a few big guns the three points could be very very gettable. Like I said it's a risk but a risk which I think we can afford to take at this stage, especially at home.

10. Kinkys Left Foot

Kinkys Left Foot

I doubt we will play a 2nd string in the CL.
    We will rotate a few and so will Chelsea. I think we have a better squad this year although theirs isn't too shabby.