Chelsea 2017/2018

Dear Mr Vialli 98, thanks for your summing up it was indeed an awesome performance, but must pull you in a friendly sort of way, when at first you described your team as worse than City. You were wrong, City were much better than you. Thanks

So the snidey little bastard is singing from the same sheet as his manager.
only cos he's getting picked.
i read it as they can't play two big games in a week, which means they will need the season extending by a month or so.
i think they were trying to target Delph with their pressing, but Delph has to deal with pressing from our lot during training and they seemed to give up on it after a bit.
one other thing is, that's two strikers pulled up injured in two games,is it because managers are trying to press our defence? cos it's not working.

Dear Mr Vialli 98, thanks for your summing up it was indeed an awesome performance, but must pull you in a friendly sort of way, when at first you described your team as worse than City. You were wrong, City were much better than you. Thanks

That's the same thing. I will always look at it from a Chelsea perspective, so my original description was accurate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.