Chelsea 2017/2018

I wish Conte hadn't taken that bait from Jose. Now, Jose will start cranking it up. Hateful twat
Which the insightful journalists of this country will claim as the return of Mourinho's genius mind games, "He's got his old spark back!" they'll shout, because he's wearing a fucking suit instead of a body warmer and having a moan.

There are many examples over the last few years of teams achieving the ultimate in winning then playing poorly the following season, I think it is linked to the players resenting the manager having the high credit and they feel they did all the graft.
An example of this was Welsh rugby after winning the grand slam, Ruddock was lauded with praise and even an OBE or MBE, the following season it turned sour with players saying he sat in his car when training was taking place yet he got the credit, end result was a poor season.
I'm sure you can see similarity in Chelsea, Leicester etc. and even City may be an example.
Pep seems a different animal to anybody I have seen, it's never about him but the players, trainers,ball boys, chefs unless it goes wrong then he openly takes responsibility and blame.
I'm sure many of us have worked hard and watched the gaffer tell everyone how good he is (wan::r), not so good is he when you can't be arsed is he.

There are many examples over the last few years of teams achieving the ultimate in winning then playing poorly the following season, I think it is linked to the players resenting the manager having the high credit and they feel they did all the graft.
An example of this was Welsh rugby after winning the grand slam, Ruddock was lauded with praise and even an OBE or MBE, the following season it turned sour with players saying he sat in his car when training was taking place yet he got the credit, end result was a poor season.
I'm sure you can see similarity in Chelsea, Leicester etc. and even City may be an example.
Pep seems a different animal to anybody I have seen, it's never about him but the players, trainers,ball boys, chefs unless it goes wrong then he openly takes responsibility and blame.
I'm sure many of us have worked hard and watched the gaffer tell everyone how good he is (wan::r), not so good is he when you can't be arsed is he.
It's difficult to keep up the high standards added to the fact, every team will up their game against the champions.
Quality in depth, were the team are not relying on several individuals to win games, week in, week out, seems to be the key.

Did batshuayi not go into the crowd after his goal on Saturday? I must have missed his booking, the media discussion of his booking and the general 'rules is rules' sentiment prevailing after Sterling was sent off against Bournemouth

Could be a way of trying to put pressure on us but seems pretty genuine. Just focus on beating United this weekend please Conte.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.