Chelsea 2017/2018

Plan on Barca or PSG. Besiktas is being saved for Real Madrid.

It's going to be fireworks regardless. I love CL knockout football. Group stages tend to be a snoozefest, even when big teams face each other.

Last edited:

This boy, if handled correctly, is going to be a superstar. I have no doubts that he will one day be considered the best defender in the world. Class talent.

I mean, unless Pep leaves City for Real Madrid or Barcelona, I think we're safe on that front :)
I'd be shocked if he came here. I mean have you guys even ever sold anyone that was happy at the club that you also wanted to keep too?

I'd be shocked if he came here. I mean have you guys even ever sold anyone that was happy at the club that you also wanted to keep too?

Just Robben, and even him, I felt the club was quite happy to let him go at the time. He was extremely injury prone and Madrid offered £24m which was a huge amount at the time. In hindsight, we should have kept him tho as he was a real talent and went to be a world class player for years.

With Christensen, there's basically no a chance City get him. The same way, we don't have even the slightest chance to sign Sane or Stones from you guys.

Last edited:
With Christensen, there's basically no a chance City get him. The same way, we don't have even the slightest chance to sign Sane or Stones from you guys.

Well if City continue to build and for whatever reason Chelsea fall away in the next season or two, I would say it's possible

Well if City continue to build and for whatever reason Chelsea fall away in the next season or two, I would say it's possible
Yeah but Chelsea falling down the ladder isn't really likely in the slightest.

Yeah but Chelsea falling down the ladder isn't really likely in the slightest.

It's more likely than the rags falling down. Their side is hardly young overall and if they have a bad couple of seasons and transfer windows, who knows?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.