Chelsea 2017/2018

You are set up well to have a go in Europe, Conte seems to have a knack of setting up his team to be difficult to beat; I hope you do well (as long as it's not at our expense :P)

Cheers mate. I think with proper wingbacks in January, we could do some damage in Europe. Especially on LWB. Alonso is way too slow and clumsy to play with Hazard and Morata. Imagine Alex Sandro on that side. Mouth watering potential.

Cheers mate. I think with proper wingbacks in January, we could do some damage in Europe. Especially on LWB. Alonso is way too slow and clumsy to play with Hazard and Morata. Imagine Alex Sandro on that side. Mouth watering potential.

Agreed he looks like a weak link whenever I watch you, can imagine Sandro will cost a rather sizeable fee in Jan; you reckon they'd be willing to sell then?

It's not even Xmas. All this throwing-in-the towel mallarkey is just bizarre.

Let's be honest. Unless City go on a pretty unprecedented run of games without a win, there's no way Chelsea will catch you. You may think it's bizarre that I feel this way, but I would consider myself deluded if I still harboured genuine hopes for the title at this point.

Agreed he looks like a weak link whenever I watch you, can imagine Sandro will cost a rather sizeable fee in Jan; you reckon they'd be willing to sell then?

He is pretty bad, though not as bad as Zappacosta, who I consider to be a West Ham or Palace level player. He has no business starting games for Chelsea.

I don't know about Sandro. I have just heard that he is unhappy right now due to the contract extension that was promised while we were chasing him over the summer has not been offered to him yet, so there some tension between him and Juve. He didn't get off the bench tonight in a pretty huge game against inter. Allegri chose Asamoah ahead of him.

He is pretty bad, though not as bad as Zappacosta, who I consider to be a West Ham or Palace level player. He has no business starting games for Chelsea.

I don't know about Sandro. I have just heard that he is unhappy right now due to the contract extension that was promised while we were chasing him over the summer has not been offered to him yet, so there some tension between him and Juve. He didn't get off the bench tonight in a pretty huge game against inter. Allegri chose Asamoah ahead of him.

Biggest issue with him is that he's already cup tied in the champions league, saying that he'd almost have a free 6-8 months to settle into your club for next season if you bought him now.

Biggest issue with him is that he's already cup tied in the champions league, saying that he'd almost have a free 6-8 months to settle into your club for next season if you bought him now.

I can deal with him being cup tied in Europe. He won't be for the carling cup and fa cup, and as you said, free settling in period ahead of next season.

His stock is also lower now than last summer. I think if Chelsea went in now with £50m, Sandro and Juve would jump at it. I don't trust our board to do what makes sense though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.