Chelsea 2017/2018

I was just as surprised as you guys, but apparently he kicked the ball away after he was done telling the world he and his wife are expecting. I missed it at the time, but have since been told by other Chelsea fans that he did indeed kick the ball away. Shame, but silly and a fully justified booking.

That's about the only thing that would make sense. So the headline that he was booked for his celebration is a load of shit then.

That's about the only thing that would make sense. So the headline that he was booked for his celebration is a load of shit then.

Just seen it, a deserved booking all day. Bournemouth player tried to get the ball back so they could hurry up and as it fell the the floor as they were pushing each other for it, he kicked it away.

Moratta quite clearly deserved the booking. There has been no greater example of a red rag to a bull over the past 10 years than the blatant lack of respect exhibited by this lear over-celebration. It rouses many managers to fury.

Just seen it, a deserved booking all day. Bournemouth player tried to get the ball back so they could hurry up and as it fell the the floor as they were pushing each other for it, he kicked it away.

Yep, I have seen it now. That is pretty much what happened. Nailed on yellow card, and pretty much nonsensical stuff from Morata.

Very poor going forward without Morata.

Also, how did Zapacosta end up at Chelsea? Average player, wouldn’t stand out in a bottom half side IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.