Chelsea(A) - Post Match Thread

Guardiola's Masterclass - Tactical Analysis of Chelsea - Manchester City youtube video,

just been watching this(just seen another tactical video up,sorry)
shows how city combated system ,how Chelsea had to change their system about 4 times to try and cope with peps tactics ,also gives the tactical expert loudmouths ive seen and heard in the media ask why was willian brought on instead of batshity

pretty good breakdown of our inverted fullbacks which allowed silva and kdb a 2 0n 1 with fabregas.

The match thread on The shed End, is quite funny if anyone has time to read it

Thanks for the heads up on this. Spent an enjoyable couple of hours yesterday reliving the game through their eyes.

Before the game there was a mix of caution (genuine fear of us) and over confidence (we can smash anyone).
During and after the game there was a realization, by most of them, that they'd been beaten by the better team.

Just as daft as us really.

We played good football and I was laughing when Conte was blaming everything on a packed schedule. :D That poor Italian!

Does anyone know if BT are running the whole game again on sky? Had a quick look through the planner but can't see anything

after the game was over the moon about the way we played and without some key players and we took chelsea apart on there own patch and the result was never in doubt maybe last seasons 2 games vs chelsea was still fresh in our mind but we played on another level to them and the whole team played its part yes KDB will standout with the goal but for me in many a year watching man city i have never seen the whole team play like this

its got options that others can only dream off we play with a open mind the freedom of fullbacks to wingers from 3 up top to a false number 9 the movement of the back 3 or 4 or bring in the fullbacks and flood the middle of the park its outrageous the amount of stuff that's is going on in the game

i really think we have a team here in the bracket of arsenal invincibles and the united treble winners even the liverpool of the 70s and 80s its young and fresh to dominate football for many a year and play like that all season then we will have to build another level to to get all the glory hunters in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.