Chelsea(A) - Post Match Thread

Fully Agree, I was delighted to see us play so well, I am still over the moon!!!!!!!!!!

For me, by far the most impressive part of the performance was how few chances we gave up. That’s been the case in every game we’ve played really (maybe with the exception of the WBA game). Even when Shahktar were pinging it about, they created very little. It augurs well for all our big games to come.

Do you know when though? I have BT through Sky box and don’t have the BT ondemand service

I have BT TV. Just checked and it's still there. 1 hr and 12 minutes without a break or commercials so that's most of it really.

Go to BT Player then Sport then Premier League then recently added, it's listed after the arsenal v brighton match.

All matches that are shown live by BT are added to BT Player until, I think, the following weekend or whenever the next match is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.