Chelsea v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
can somebody PM me a stream please?

Stream.jpg

Brill.

We need to exploit Chelsea's fatigue in the latter stages of the game if possible, which may mean keeping Sterling on the bench and letting him run at a tiring defence either 20-25mins to go.
Would love to see Conte, apoplectic with rage in post match interviews at the FA after his defence is shredded repeatedly in the last 10 mins!

And what about our fatigue? Guardiola remains insecure, has not rotated recently in the manner I would have hoped; thus there are key players out there on the pitch starting the 4th or 3rd game in 10 or 7, days respectively. And by the way, 1 day less rest for them doesn't necessarily mean much, City's game under Guardiola is much much more demanding. Conte knows that and I expect him to have prepaired his ream accordingly...

The personality of the team will be the key factor tonight. Have we reached a point where we believe in ourselves, that we can beat everybody everywhere? If so, our game will reflect this sense of certainty and determination, eventually transmitting nervousness to the opposition. Tactically speaking, Fabregas has to be denied time with the ball, and we will have to watch out for unpredictable runners coming from midfield (yes, even Kante). Questionmarks regarding their central defence: I'm not sure about the cohesion of that structure, probably they lack leadership there too. Hopefully we can exploit it...

Good luck to the team. I hope we make a statement with our performance tonight. Come on City!

No denying Delph deserved to keep his place. It was a toss up between the two for me but I thought Danilo's greater experience at full back and height advantage might edge it; clearly not.

What we don't need today is the kind of bad luck we had in both games vs Chelsea last season.

True. Scoring in the first half would help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.