Chelsea after Sergio

Hypothetical even if pep decideds to sell aguero whom is he going to replace him with
Jesus is not that mature to be the main striker
There aren't good strikers in the market right now
We may get Sanchez, but what's the garantee we getting him
Moreover arsenal then for sure will not sell him because pep will then sell aguero making 2 teams stronger Chelsea and city slashing their odds by half to finish top 4
I really don't see any one in the market
AUBA BELLOTI none of these are aguero level

Well the question doesn't stand because you've answered it. The press do their research on what will get clicks, big surprise. You can't stop people talking about it so my point still stands: don't open the thread.

if people evem thought for a second before repeating baseless shit from twitter then the thread wouldnt even exist

if people evem thought for a second before repeating baseless shit from twitter then the thread wouldnt even exist

Get it deleted then if it bothers you that much. I just saw something on tv and made a note of it on here. I'm nearly 60 years old, do you think I could care any less about the your supposed assumption that I did it for some sort of glory or ego trip, ffs

Got a feeling this is a media trick to get City fans to turn against the transfer of Sanchez to City by claiming we would rather keep Aguero (which I would) and then they will put it out that City fans don't want Sanchez at the club therefore putting doubts in his mind. The pressure of replacing hart showed tremendously on Bravo and this could have the same effect.

Oakie I agree with you that it won't happen , but everything has a price . Chelsea are desperate for a striker what price their desperation? Kun is happy at city , city are happy with Kun it seems there is a mutual understanding about going back to Argentina at some point in the future with city's blessing so on the surface everything is good. I am just interested in what number would get the management's interest, cos there has to be a number that would .

No number at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.