Chelsea after Sergio

Darren Lewis is one of the worst KFA Journo's out there, Every time i hear the guy talk he tries too hard to come over intelligent and ITK and fails miserably ! Can't stand the cnut and he actually makes me squirm when he talks. If he is what passes for a sports/football journalist then the bar has been set very low.

With you, on that one.

Darren Lewis is one of the worst KFA Journo's out there, Every time i hear the guy talk he tries too hard to come over intelligent and ITK and fails miserably ! Can't stand the cnut and he actually makes me squirm when he talks. If he is what passes for a sports/football journalist then the bar has been set very low.

He actually got let go at the Sunday and Daily Sport, kid you not.

Couldn't come up with the goods after begging them for a job for ages, then told them his deep religious beliefs was the reason he wasn't performing.

Feel free to mention how he couldn't cut it even there.

He actually got let go at the Sunday and Daily Sport, kid you not.

Couldn't come up with the goods after begging them for a job for ages, then told them his deep religious beliefs was the reason he wasn't performing.

Feel free to mention how he couldn't cut it even there.

It doesn't surprise me, for my sins i have Talk Shit on in the van all day just to see if it can get any worse !! When this guy makes an appearance he just tries too hard to make himself credible whilst all the time showing himself up for what he is !! There are some bang average Journalists out there at the moment but this fracker is the bottom of the food chain by a country mile !

This story is absolutely farcical. If I were in charge I would put a 150 million price tag on him and say we will not consider any teams from the premier league. That man is a legend. He represents our freedom from oppression. He is so close to breaking records and when we win the champions league I want him to be there.

Journalism used to be a respectable profession when I left school and seriously considered going on a course. Didn't, but that's another story. In those days (late 60's) A sports journalist was considered on a par with a proper investigative writer.
Now most of them are just online bloggers who are driven by the need to get clicks, as that is how the advertising revenue is generated. Most haven't got a brain cell between them.
I include the Custis brothers in that

Journalism used to be a respectable profession when I left school and seriously considered going on a course. Didn't, but that's another story. In those days (late 60's) A sports journalist was considered on a par with a proper investigative writer.
Now most of them are just online bloggers who are driven by the need to get clicks, as that is how the advertising revenue is generated. Most haven't got a brain cell between them.
I include the Custis brothers in that
After Oliver Holt's shite on Sunday, and Samuel's usually thoughtful scribbling going down he drain, I've given up on the lot of them.

One factor I think you are missing, mate. Pep.

He got stung when chucking out one favourite and bringing in a pet of his own, who flopped dismally. Pep himself rode a mediocre season on the twin basis of reputation and optimism.

This year he needs to win trophies. No excuses. To ditch Kun would be a hugely bigger gamble than Hart. If he did that and bombed again, a load of Blues would be on his back, never mind the Press.

I don't believe he would risk it.

he proved many times he doesn't give a fuck what media and fans think about his decisions. selling ronaldinho, then ibrahimovic in most retarded transfer ever, benchin muller when he was deity in bayern, selling hart... he just doesn't give a fuck. if he wants to get rid of aguero or any other player and can get those above him to agree with that decision, he'll do exactly that and won't lose a second of his sleep. I don't think he finds Sergio irreplaceable at all and would probably sell him if it was his decision but those around him and on higher levels probably don't agree and wouldn't have balls to do it for reasons you mentioned above too.

he proved many times he doesn't give a fuck what media and fans think about his decisions. selling ronaldinho, then ibrahimovic in most retarded transfer ever, benchin muller when he was deity in bayern, selling hart... he just doesn't give a fuck. if he wants to get rid of aguero or any other player and can get those above him to agree with that decision, he'll do exactly that and won't lose a second of his sleep. I don't think he finds Sergio irreplaceable at all and would probably sell him if it was his decision but those around him and on higher levels probably don't agree and wouldn't have balls to do it for reasons you mentioned above too.

I think pep actually likes Sergio and in fact thinks he really can get some higher level out of him. Which after a long stressful season of adapting it seems that might be the case come this new season the way last one ended. He was definitely Frustrated with him but he knows his quaility. He got schooled by him when he was at bayern.

This story is absolutely farcical. If I were in charge I would put a 150 million price tag on him and say we will not consider any teams from the premier league. That man is a legend. He represents our freedom from oppression. He is so close to breaking records and when we win the champions league I want him to be there.

This is poetry, couldn't agree more. The man won us our first title in decades through sheer will and determination, he deserves our utmost love and respect. Last season despite being asked to play in an entirely different way, despite being benched for a 19 year old, despite the media contriving some farcical conflict between him and Pep, he was nothing but the utmost professional and still scored more goals in all competitions than he ever has in a City shirt. He has clearly begun to adapt to Pep's style, and it cannot be understated how different Pep's ideal striker is compared to who Aguero was (constant movement, willingness to pick up the ball closer to the midfield vs. discrete but explosive movements and feasts in the box). By the end of last year he was making music as the second striker behind Gabriel or with Gabriel on the wing. Selling Aguero or David Silva or Kompany would be the only moves Pep/Txiki could realistically make that would make me question their vision, and swapping Aguero + 100m for Neymar or selling him to Chelsea would warrant a sacking imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.