Chelsea after Sergio

Journalism used to be a respectable profession when I left school and seriously considered going on a course. Didn't, but that's another story. In those days (late 60's) A sports journalist was considered on a par with a proper investigative writer.
Now most of them are just online bloggers who are driven by the need to get clicks, as that is how the advertising revenue is generated. Most haven't got a brain cell between them.
I include the Custis brothers in that

Sports journalism died with Brian Glanville.

IMO we need to send a message regarding this.

If we're getting rid of Bravo (as an example) , we say we have a strong and serious interest in Courtois. Let's destabilise them for a day or two

IMO we need to send a message regarding this.

If we're getting rid of Bravo (as an example) , we say we have a strong and serious interest in Courtois. Let's destabilise them for a day or two

That's not how we roll. I'm fine with tricks like that but I'm also fine with the way we currently do things.

Someone I know on twitter has posted asking why Sergio has boarded a British airways flight from Manchester to London this morning with his agent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.