Chelsea after Sergio

Or they could just be like every other shitty online news outlet?

Do you accuse the Daily Mail of illegally manipulating betting markets when they post bullshit?

You're absolutely correct. There's no way in hell any company involved with Rupert murdoch would ever do anything dodgy. It just wouldn't happen.

You're absolutely correct. There's no way in hell any company involved with Rupert murdoch would ever do anything dodgy. It just wouldn't happen.

If you think they're engaging in illegal activity report them for it, but until there's a scrap of evidence perhaps just go kick it in the conspiracies thread.

The worrying part about this rumor spreading is that the guy who first broke it said that Pep has given the OK for the move, if there's even a hint of truth to Chelsea's interest then it's hard to deny that the other part of the rumor isn't true aswell, unless it's something Chelsea have "leaked" on purpose.

Hopefully it's all bollocks, if we ever were to sell Sergio I don't see why we wouldn't look outside the league for a buyer, we'd practically hand Chelsea the title by doing this.

Sky's stake in SkyBet is less than 20%. The rest is owned by CVC Capital. I really don't think Sky as a whole are bothered about what little money they may see from slightly shifting odds to engage in a potentially company destroying illegal practice.

Wimbledon over, no Test match for a while, and only the Open on the horizon, cannot imagine why such a story would appear now.

Whatever way you look at it, it's still bollox.

You won't find me disagreeing with the story being bollocks, just bored of every sky article being greeted with people whining about SkyBet with zero evidence and then doing nothing about it.

Of course this is nonsense, it's just that we know how often we have shot ourselves in the foot and fear stalks every fan of "typical City."

If Lukaku is £75m before add-ons, then Aguero is minimum £150m and that would still be a bargain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.