Chelsea are United's main threat, not us

Johnsonontheleft

15 October 2011

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7241510/Chelsea-main-rivals-Giggs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... vals-Giggs</a>

Chelsea main rivals - Giggs

The huge spending by billionaire owner Sheikh Mansour has propelled City into the title race, after years in the shadow of their near neighbours.

The Red Devils are only above their city rivals at the summit of the Premier League on goal difference after a flying start to the season by both teams.

However, while Giggsacknowledges City have some world-class stars, he feels Chelsea represent the biggest challenge as a team.

"It is strange to see Manchester City, especially if you think about the last 20 years where Manchester United have won numerous trophies," said the 37-year-old.

"But the situation has changed. They have plenty of money so they have some outstanding players. But I think Chelsea are more dangerous as a team."

8 days later and the group of mercenaries (LOL) went and taught giggsy not to be so sure of himself, vile man and how united fans still worship him as a role model i'll never know.

Denis Law Back Heel said:
These mind games are getting more and more pathetic and desperate.

I'd have to agree with that ....

Giggs , Evra , Redknapp , Fergie ... they're all full of bullshit ... and there will be others with an opinion on us in the coming weeks

and City would do well to blank the fuckin' lot of em' !

squirtyflower said:
Denis Law Back Heel said:
These mind games are getting more and more pathetic and desperate.
Look at the date

Why have you put this OP

For the hilarity. We need a thread with all of these ridiculous interviews.

dont get why people say stuff like that.
if i was manager id have that pinned to the dressing room wall, hes doing the team talk for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.