• Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Would've been a bit more interesting if we'd won today, but still another important game in the battle for top four.

Caballero
Zabaleta
Stones
Kompany (we can but hope)
Clichy
Fernandinho
Silva
De Bruyne
Sane
Sterling
Aguero

Can't say I'm looking forward to this. If we won today it would have been a different story going into this. Bitterly disappointing nobody wanted to make a stand for it today (Sané aside).

More pressure for the win now in this one unfortunately, I think we'll draw.

They'd take a draw and so would we. It's a game no one wants to lose

That said, I expect a similar game to today. We will have most of the ball, have twice as many shots yet they will score with their first or second shot

1-1

Can't see our defence doing what Palace's defence did against them putting it all on the line. They will score for fun.

___________________Willy_____________

Navas____Otamendi______Stones____Fernandinho

_____KDB__________Yaya_______Silva______

Sterling__________Aguero___________Sane

It's shit or bust now. Kompany has got to play ( fit enough for bench and to warm up all game, fit enough to play).
Enough is enough now with Otamendi. He is a total fake who can't do the basics of his job and defend and is a liability with the ball at his feet.

Did we lose today or even look 2nd best? Ffs people get a grip!!

Willy

Zabba
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy

Yaya
Diniho
Silva

Kdb
Aguero
Sane

I'd take a point now but get feeling this game will hinge on a referee decision!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.