Chelsea Thread 16/17

Well deserved title winners despite Taylor's efforts to confirm it.

Next season with CL it should be much closer.

Poor form from Conte to be taking swipes at Pep and Klopp in his press conference, can't he just be humble in vitory?...

Deserved the title. Been the most consistent, solid and clinical team overall. Helped by no European games obviously which will be diff next season but I'm sure they will strengthen this summer. Conte been a surprise as this is his first season as a manager outside Italy. Whereas pep and mourinho stumbled he rose to the occasion. Sick of his touchline antics but can't begrudge him his title victory.

Piss myself if he fucked off.....

Interviewed in exclusive by TMW, Antonio Conte, after having won Premier League at his first Chelsea season, asked about whether he'll stay put at Chelsea or leave, stated: "I really don't want to say anything about, so far. Really, I can't, and I don't want to". Former Juventus and Italian NT manager has been heavily linked first to a Chinese Super League cash-rain move, then to Inter Milan.

Piss myself if he fucked off.....

Interviewed in exclusive by TMW, Antonio Conte, after having won Premier League at his first Chelsea season, asked about whether he'll stay put at Chelsea or leave, stated: "I really don't want to say anything about, so far. Really, I can't, and I don't want to". Former Juventus and Italian NT manager has been heavily linked first to a Chinese Super League cash-rain move, then to Inter Milan.

That is weird since he has gone on record several times explicitly saying he isn't going anywhere. Inter, the only club silly enough to think they had a chance at getting him, have publicly given up and moved their targets elsewhere.

Congratulations to Chelsea as worthy Champions.

If they finish 15 points ahead of us thats the 2 games against them where we were very unlucky (6ptsx2) and the 2 blatant penalties we were robbed of against Spurs and Scousepool (4pts) - the margins really aren't all that big and every point is important in the PL so we can't afford shit performances the likes of Leicester, Spurs, Everton and Liverpool away where we got what we deserved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.