Chelsea Thread 16/17

Does anyone know if they have been playing a 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 in pre season?

Looks like they'll miss out on Morata and Lukaku.
Not got a centre back in yet.
After there first 15 players they look pretty short.

4 at the back, more of a flexible 4-2-3-1 than anything else. They won't play 3 at the back, they don't have the centre halves. Conte gets pigeonholed with that formation a fair bit, think he only really played it as he had Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini at Juve along with natural wing backs.

They will either player really well or he'll be sacked by Xmas - I can see it being quiet dramatic

Last edited:
Couldn't see one of the first couple of pages of a search so started one.

Have banned half and half scarves from being sold around Stamford Bridge apparently :D
Excellent, hopefully this catches on! Well done Chelsea!

Any gorwn man wearing one of those should be publically flogged on the centre spot at half time. Would be more entertaining than watching grown men run round a broom and try to score. Might also tempt me to avoid the carnage of the half time SS beer farce.
Correct!

Half'n'half scarves are for cunts!

Couldn't see one of the first couple of pages of a search so started one.

Have banned half and half scarves from being sold around Stamford Bridge apparently :D
Everyone else should follow their lead.

Fucks me off seeing people wearing them. Especially Rag V Dippers or us V rags. The cunts that buy them do not understand rivalries.

Everyone else should follow their lead.

Fucks me off seeing people wearing them. Especially Rag V Dippers or us V rags. The cunts that buy them do not understand rivalries.
Right on both counts.
Every club should ban them. And yes, they are for cunts. (Other than little kids whose daft parents buy them).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.