Chelsea Thread 16/17

Is it of freshly printed notes to referees?

I'm not stereotyping Italians in football..
To be fair, ive not seen any chelsea match yet this season, and dont know what happ with Costa.
going by the comments of those who have Costa appears to be very lucky thus far.
How are Chelsea looking this season? any body seen both their games?

To be fair, ive not seen any chelsea match yet this season, and dont know what happ with Costa.
going by the comments of those who have Costa appears to be very lucky thus far.
How are Chelsea looking this season? any body seen both their games?

Ordinary from the bits I've seen. Costa could keg the ref and fondle his prostate and he'd get away with a laugh and a tickle of his nads at the moment. Fabregas looks to be their creative maestro whenever he makes the field, and they're trying to offload him. Their new signing looks the part though. Hiroshima or whatever he's called, it sounds like a Japenese City

Is it of freshly printed notes to referees?

I'm not stereotyping Italians in football..
40088223.jpg

Watched this game this afternoon.
OK Burnley are not great but Kante is just unbelievably good. What a steal for £30m.
Chelsea will be title challengers this season make no mistake.

Watched this game this afternoon.
OK Burnley are not great but Kante is just unbelievably good. What a steal for £30m.
Chelsea will be title challengers this season make no mistake.

I still reckon they're going to sneak in and nick it. All the noise about the rags and us and they're happily flying under the radar with no European football.

I still reckon they're going to sneak in and nick it. All the noise about the rags and us and they're happily flying under the radar with no European football.
Nah, we're on another level to them. How many of their players would make our first team? Hazard & Kante that's it.

They'll be in and around there but will ultimately fall short because they don't have enough quality.

Chelsea look back to their best and who ever finishes above them will win IMO. Hazard, Willian, Kante, Oscar, Matic is a fantastic combination in midfield and with their usual steady defence, they should mount a serious title challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.