Chelsea Thread 16/17

Conte missing Bonucci by the looks of it, Luiz is a twat but could be very useful in a back 3.

£23m (according to media) for Marcos Alonso who not so long ago was at Bolton, although did look half decent and is only 25 so could turn out to be a good, quiet buy. Who knows with this transfer window?

With Terry and Cahill and then Matic and Kante ahead of them , I don't really see where he fits in
Me neither. One of those players who can be brilliant to watch. Got great passing vision from deep, and he's a leader, but at same time makes mistakes and makes rash challenges. That was the old Luiz. Not sure whether he has changed. Suspect not.

At start of the season I thought Chelsea would have too much catching up to do to challenge for the title, but now I think they will be our biggest challengers. They have two forwards now, Hazard is back to his brilliant best, and when he is on fire, you don't need much else. They have energy in midfield and the only weakness is possibly a lack of pace at the back. Zouma is quick but wasn't ready last season and got injuries. New manager looks inspirational and you can sense that he would be a manager you would give everything for, and not in Europe either. Big advantage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.