Chelsea Thread 16/17

Into the cup final, beating Spurs, scoring 4 goals vs the best defence in the league. Absolutely buzzing.

Forgive me guys, but I really hope you lose today. I'd rather play Arsenal in the final than City.

Into the cup final, beating Spurs, scoring 4 goals vs the best defence in the league. Absolutely buzzing.

Forgive me guys, but I really hope you lose today. I'd rather play Arsenal in the final than City.
Understandable.

As we'd give you a game and half on that pitch in comparison.
:)

They just never get any fucking injuries do they. Or sendings off, despite Costa being a prick and sideshow bob kicking and elbowing like fellaini as well as sharing a hairdresser.

Cünts. I hope next season is so, so different.

Think that's the title wrapped up. Get a feeling Palace will turn is over tomorrow. Too slow of a start to the season.

Southampton weren't too bad in the first half. Romeu has improved so much too

Think that's the title wrapped up. Get a feeling Palace will turn is over tomorrow. Too slow of a start to the season.

Southampton weren't too bad in the first half. Romeu has improved so much too

It's so good to play before you for once. This weekend too. Palace are in incredible form. They better get a draw, at the very least.

Not a great performance really, but at this stage of the season, I literally couldn't care less. I just want the points on the board. Pressure goes back on Spurs tomorrow.

Not a great performance really, but at this stage of the season, I literally couldn't care less. I just want the points on the board. Pressure goes back on Spurs tomorrow.
I don't begrudge Chelsea winning the league as I actually don't mind them,could be worse imagine if it was the rags or Liverpool..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.