Chelsea Thread 16/17

Well done to them.

Big test for them next year. Champions league is a marathon.

Chelsea are by far the least annoying rival that could have won the league.

Hazard is a joy to watch, willian, azpilicueta, kante, matic, pedro all proper pros and special mention to Alonso who is outstanding.

Nicely done Chelsea, hopefully that's a bar that we can leap higher than.

Deserved champions but they do have a lot of players that are easy to dislike, Costa, Luiz, Fabregas, Terry.

Ah well, at least the Champions play in Blue, 5 of the last 6 seasons.

I think of all the club's with the potential to win It, they are the ones who share the most in common.

By that I mean investment that brought them to title challengers.

The rest all do it ' cough' the right way.

Chelsea are by far the least annoying rival that could have won the league.

Hazard is a joy to watch, willian, azpilicueta, kante, matic, pedro all proper pros and special mention to Alonso who is outstanding.

Nicely done Chelsea, hopefully that's a bar that we can leap higher than.

Agree with most of that bar the two bolded points. Hazard needs to learn to stay on his feet, looks a proper twat with how easy he goes down and a lot of people have noticed it this year. Alonso just fits the system and I find it hard to praise him at all, lucky he is even on a football pitch, should be in jail.

Well done to Chelsea. Definitely the best team over the season, even if they were very lucky at Etihad, thanks to the Atrincham fan's solid performance for them.

Annoying as fuck when a team downs tools, even for a **** as odious as Mourinho but it's the nature of the game these days. Toughest thing do in football is keeping pampered primadonnas happy as we've seen first hand a number of times since the takeover.

So, as much of a miserable **** as I sound, I'm not overly impressed with a team full of world class players who have suddenly remembered how to play the game again...(still want them to dry bum Arsenal in the cup final tho ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.