Chelsea Thread 16/17

Most of us worked on the assumption that he was 100% going. He recently categorically stated that he would not play in China. But he also said that the only club he would leave Chelsea for is Atletico Madrid. In further quotes, he was saying he would be happy to stay as long as he was being "counted on" by the coach, which I take to mean ´"I will stay as long as I remain first choice". Then he went on to advocate for Chelsea to sign Lukaku, which, given the previous sentence, could mean that he wants to leave.

So as you can see, nothing is clear and everything is up in the air. Only thing that is clear is that Chelsea are actively chasing a new striker.

I think once their transfer ban is up it would be worth considering a deal with Greizmann going to your lot and Costa going back. Especially if Hazard slips off to Real

It depends on how much damage has been done to the ligaments and tendons. If it's an impact fracture to the bone with no trauma to the joint itself it's 6-8 weeks, if there's trauma to the ligaments 10-12, tendons 12+ and he won't be 100% for a good while after that.

I did a minor fracture and grade 3 ligaments 3 months ago.

Still some swelling. Still a little pain. Will be another month at least before I'm back on a football pitch.

Feel for him although it doesn't seem as bad.

Just on a side note it would appear Chelsea have reached an agreement with Everton for Lukaku

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.