Chelsea Thread 16/17

Whenever the rags are given the elbow by a player they've courted and the player turns them down they all say: "We didn't want him anyway!"

Ah :)

In my defence, I didn't even know we were liked with him. He isn't better than what we already have. He can rot on Barca's bench.

Hazard out for the start of the season, Costa fallen out with Conte and wants to go.

It doesn't take much for a team to fall. We'll be champions next year.

Haha seemingly a true text from conte telling Costa he isn't in his plans. Very callous if so.

Text as confirmed by BBC
  • Conte responds by saying: "Hi Diego, I hope you are well. Thanks for the season we spent together. Good luck for the next year but you are not in my plan."

Costa has been wanting to go from the moment he signed for us.

Every summer he's had to be convinced to stay. Costa himself told Conte last summer that he wanted to return to Atletico Madrid, which annoyed Conte. When the Atletico move didn't happen (they signed Gramiero instead) Costa said he had to go to Conte and apologise to get back in the good books again.

Then the China thing happened mis season, which forced Conte to drop Costa seemingly because he wasn't focused enough.

No surprises that as soon as the season finishes, Conte let's Costa know he can leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.