Chelsea Thread 16/17

We were 6 points clear of 2nd before the Spurs loss. We're 7 points clear now. Could have been 8 or 10, obviously, but pretty great weekend for Chelsea. A draw between United and Pool was the perfect result. We've got Hull at home next, so it's another opportunity to win our game and hope the chasing pack drop points.

I didn't think I'd be sat here in the middle of January, hoping for City to beat Spurs, but such is the situation.

What a player Kanté is. Just awesome.
Brilliant at defending the middle of the park and when he wins it he finds a Chelsea player up the pitch or plays it into a channel for a Chelsea player can run on to. The real player of the season for the second season in succession.
At 25 years of age he will dominate the Premier League for years to come.

We had the chance to buy him. We didn't.

Watched them today and they're a formidable side.

They have the two best midfield destroyers in Europe sitting in front of a very good back 5 making them a right **** to score against.

Not as good as us offensively but on another planet defensively.

Why is Conte allowed to dive into the crowd but a player would be booked?

Wonder who Scudamore told his mates to bet on in the title race this season, e/w on Spuds & Chelsea I reckon; they seem to be getting a lot of favourable decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.